About Capri HospitalProfessional Care in a Family-like Environment.
With the right help ANYONE can recover.For 15 years Capri Hospital has provided comprehensive treatment for the full spectrum of mental health disorders, including Alcohol, Drug and Gambling.
We offer professional care in a family-like environment. We have psychiatrists, psychologists, specialist doctors, 24-hour nursing, speciality therapists, social workers and recovery coaches.
Dr Siale Foliaki, Mental Health Clinical Director and Psychiatrist
Dr Siale Foliaki (MBChB FRANZCP) is a graduate of the Otago University School of Medicine. He has twenty years of experience in Mental Health and Addiction medicine. He has a long association with Capri Trust over many years and is committed to evidenced based practice consistent with international best practice guidelines for the treatment of people who experience mental illness and addictive disorders. Dr Foliaki is a Fellow of the International Society of Addiction Medicine (ISA) He is able to provide assessments for all clients that come through Capri Hospital and is available for outpatient consultation in the following speciality areas.
Services & TreatmentsMental Heath (Full spectrum of mental health disorders) including
- Over Eating
- Dual Diagnosis
- Drugs illegal or prescription
- Problem Gambling
- Medically managed detoxification
- Multi-disciplinary team, including psychiatrists, psychologists, specialist doctors, 24-hour nursing, speciality therapists, social workers and recovery coaches.
- Short-term residential stay (three to five weeks)
- Professional Care in a Family-like environment
- Comprehensive assessment and individual treatment planning
- Extended residential care options
- Twelve-month outpatient programme
- Family Programme
Capri Hospital utilises a multi-disciplinary team within a therapeutic community setting. Drawing on evidence-based best practice approaches, Capri Hospital has developed the HOPE recovery system for the effective treatment of the conditions we treat.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness Training
- Life Planning
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Orientation into available community support groups
Call us for a confidential FREE initial consultation and assessment.
Certifications – Registrations and Accreditations
1. Charitable Trust – CC37352
2. New Zealand Ministry of Health
Capri Trust is certified by the Ministry of Health as:
- Mental Health Services
Capri Hospital Location on Map
Definitions of Services
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
Organisations that can assist inidividuals, that have an addiction, and or support partners, and family members of individuals with an Addiction problem. Common addictions include Smoking, Substance Abuse, Drugs, Eating Disorders, Gambling, and Alcohol addictions.more