About Mr Parma Nand
Mr Parma Nand, a well known cardiothoracic surgeon is currently practising in Auckland City Hospital and MercyAscot Hospital. He has extensive qualifications and working experience in Fiji, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Parma Nand specialises in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery, valvular repair, aortic surgery and transplant surgery.
Mr Nand maintains a very close relationship with the Fiji Islands and he has made a major contribution towards the health and well-being of numerous patients from Fiji.
Areas of Specialisation
- Adult cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Adult cardiac and lung transplantations
- Coronary artery bypass procedure
- Mitral, aortic and tricuspid valve surgery
- Minimally invasive lung surgery
- Pectus abnormality/ cosmetic chest wall procedures with Nuss bar
- Aortic valve sparing root replacements
- Valve and aortic arch repairs /replacement
- Endovascular Treatment of Thoracic Aorta